Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change my account information?
To change the name, e-mail address, or password associated with your account, log in to your account using the e-mail address and password currently associated with your account. Select “My Account” and choose from the options to make any changes to your account.
How do I create an ATLJamaica.com online shopping account?
You can create your own ATLJamaica.com account by following these steps:
Click Create An Account in the top right hand corner of this page.
Enter your name, address, contact information on the sign-up screen.
Create a password and confirm it
Creating an account provides these benefits:
– Have an easy checkout process
– Track the status of you orders
– View your order history and invoices
– Create and share Wish Lists
– Submit product reviews and ratings
Delivery & In-Store PickUp
Can a friend or family member pick up my order in-store?
Yes. To have your purchase picked up on your behalf, please send an email to email@example.com using the same email address used to login to your ATL Online account. Your email should explicitly authorize this person to collect your purchase on your behalf and include the following:
- The individual’s first and last name (The name stated in your email must exactly match name on the identification to be presented upon pickup of your purchase)
- The individual’s contact number and email address The person collecting on your behalf must present a printed copy of the invoice and a valid government issued photo I.D. matching the information provided in your email before your purchase can be issued to them.
How do I select In-Store pick-Up?
During checkout, you have the option of selecting “In-Store Pickup” and choosing your preferred ATL store pick up location which is listed in a drop-down menu. Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email notification that your order is “Ready for Pick Up”. Please note that this is a separate email from your order confirmation email.
When picking up at any of our ATL store locations, please take with you the following items:
- A valid government issued I.D.
- The credit card used for payment
- A printed copy of your invoice
- A printed copy of your “Ready for Pick-Up’ email
How long will delivery take?
ATL guarantees free delivery of your purchase islandwide within 3 business days after the completion of the processing of your order. Please remember when checking out to enter the preferred date and time for your delivery and the name and contact number of the person who will be receiving your purchase in the delivery details comment box. Once your order has been fully processed we will contact you via telephone to verify the following:
- The item or items selected for delivery
- The name and contact number of the person who will be receiving your purchase (Please note that the person receiving your purchase should be 18 years or older)
- The delivery address
- The date and time of delivery
How much time do I have to pick up my order in-store?
Once your purchase has been processed, you will receive a “Ready for Pick Up” email notification indicating that your order is ready to pick up at the ATL Store location you selected at check out. We will hold your purchase for a maximum of 5 days from the date of purchase. If your purchase is not picked up within this time, your order will be cancelled and a credit issued to your account which is redeemable towards a future purchase online or at any of our store locations.
What currencies do you accept for payment?
What Payment Methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards including:
- American Express
- All major credit cards including Keycard, Mastercard, Visa and American Express
- CIBC First Caribbean Internet Banking
- Purchase Orders (Conditions apply please contact us for details)
- Cheques (Conditions apply please contact us for details)
- Direct Deposit (Please contact us for our banking details)